Handcrafted, precision cutting Bypass Loppers
Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are out of hands reach or too large to cut with secateurs, requiring 2 hands.
Bypass action loppers have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise clean and healthy cut. Ideal for rose bushes, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood.
- Premium ground carbon steel, non-stick blades for a smoother cut
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blades to prevent them from sticking
- Large shock absorbing cushion buffers
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- 5 year guarantee
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage to the stems
- Ideal for all pruning tasks
- Bypass Loppers are not ideal for dead wood as this will blunt the blades
To keep blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
Product Code / SKU: 70100401