Dig for Victory Canvas Storage Bag
Exlusive garden gift as part of the Dig for Victory Collection
This canvas storage bag forms part of the unique 'Dig for Victory' Collection from Kent & Stowe in partnership with Imperial War Museums (IWM).
The range tells the story of the 'Dig for Victory' campaign, using newly digitised images from IWM with interesting 'Did you know' facts to give a fascinating insight into life on the Homefront.
Every gift has been uniquely packaged to include war time facts, photography, gift recipient area for personalisation and FREE authentic recipes and gardening tips from the Second World War.
IWM records and tells the stories of those who have lived, fought and died in conflict since 1914. Your purchase ensures these stories are heard. iwm.org.uk
- Roll top, multi-use storage bag made from water resistant canvas material
- Hand crafted leather 'Dig for Victory' roundel
- Size 20.5cm (w) x 25cm (h) 12cm (d)
- Wipe clean only
- Includes authentic recipes and gardening tips from the Ministry of Food and Agriculture during the Second World War
- Ideal for for taking your lunch to the allotment, storing small gardening accessories, or use as a toiletries bag
Product Code / SKU: 70108506