Dig for Victory Cotton Twine Set
Exlusive garden gift as part of the Dig for Victory Collection
This Cotton Twine Set forms part of the unique 'Dig for Victory' Collection from Kent & Stowe in partnership with Imperial War Museums (IWM).
The range tells the story of the 'Dig for Victory' campaign, using newly digitised images from IWM with interesting 'Did you know' facts to give a fascinating insight into life on the Homefront.
Every gift has been uniquely packaged to include war time facts, photography, gift recipient area for personalisation and FREE authentic recipes and gardening tips from the Second World War.
IWM records and tells the stories of those who have lived, fought and died in conflict since 1914. Your purchase ensures these stories are heard. iwm.org.uk
- Traditional striped twine made with 70% cotton and 30% polyester in 3 beautiful colours (red, blue and grey stripe)
- Each spool holds approximately 50 metres of twine
- Includes authentic recipes and gardening tips from the Ministry of Food and Agriculture during the Second World War
- Ideal for floristry, cooking and home projects
- Perfect for wrapping homemade baking, gifts or even securing jam jar covers in place
Product Code / SKU: 70108501