Telescopic Bypass Loppers
Handcrafted, precision cutting Telescopic Bypass Loppers
Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are out of hands reach or too large to cut with secateurs, requiring 2 hands.
Bypass action loppers have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise clean and healthy cut. Ideal for rose bushes, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood.
- Drop forged carbon steel non-stick blades for a smoother clean cut
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blades to prevent them from sticking
- Large shock absorbing cushions
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- Easy to use telescopic handles with 6 locking positions; adjustable from 650mm to 900mm
- 5 year guarantee
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likley to cause bruising and damage to the stem
- Ideal for all pruning tasks
- Bypass Loppers are not ideal for dead wood as this will blunt the blades
To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
Product Code / SKU: 70100406