Dig for Victory Home & Garden Carrier Apron
Exlusive garden gift as part of the Dig for Victory Collection
This useful Home and Garden Carrier Apron forms part of the unique 'Dig for Victory' Collection from Kent & Stowe in partnership with Imperial War Museums (IWM).
The range tells the story of the 'Dig for Victory' campaign, using newly digitised images from IWM with interesting 'Did you know' facts to give a fascinating insight into life on the Homefront.
Every gift has been uniquely packaged to include war time facts, photography, gift recipient area for personalisation and FREE authentic recipes and gardening tips from the Second World War.
IWM records and tells the stories of those who have lived, fought and died in conflict since 1914. Your purchase ensures these stories are heard. iwm.org.uk
- This handy carrier apron can be used to collect and carry logs for your log burner, garden debris and more
- Designed to go over your shoulders and cross at the back to evenly distribute the weight of the load in front of you to enable you to carry more weight, but with less strain
- It protects your clothes from any dirty logs or garden debris
- It can also be used as a standard garden or home apron by fastening the bottom to the popper
- Use as a holdall by just using the smaller straps
- Made with durable canvas, lined with waterproof pvc coating and polypropylene straps
- Main body: 95% cotton, 5% other fibres with pvc coating
- Handles: 100% polypropylene
- Wash care: wipe clean only
- Includes authentic recipes and gardening tips from the Ministry of Food and Agriculture during the Second World War
- Ideal for both garden and home use
- Evenly distributes the weight to enable carrying heavier loads
Product Code / SKU: 70108507